Thursday, March 29, 2012

Andrei Markov Signed Card in the Mail!

Woot! Just when I thought I wouldn't be receiving any more fan packs or signed cards in the mail comes a thunderous envelope! Encased inside were two cards autographed by the legendary Andrei Markov of the Montreal Canadiens. One card for myself and the other for my friend who's a big (understatement there) Habs fan. Below is the image of the Markov card that he sent back to me: if you noticed from the other two cards I received earlier, all three of these were from the beautiful SP Authentic UD product from 10/11. Loved the designs on the cards and thought that there would be enough white area for an auto to stand out -I was right about that one!


[Name of person]
c/o The Montreal Canadiens
1909, avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal
Montreal, QC, CANADA
H3C 5L2

No comments:

Post a Comment