Saturday, January 21, 2012

Roughriders Fan Pack

Hands down the heaviest and largest fan pack yet arrived in the mail today. This fan pack came from the Saskatchewan Roughriders, a CFL team who I don't exactly cheer for (as in not at all) but am now very impressed with how they treat their fans. Within the fan pack was a photo card, a tattoo, a bookmark, and a 256 page media guide. That's right, they sent me a frigging BOOK that features stats about all the players, staff, former players, HOF inductees, what the team does for the community, and a brief history about the team itself. The shipping itself was over $3 to mail this hefty tome and it has left me very impressed with their organization. In contrast, the Edmonton Eskimos sent me a mitt full of pocket schedules and a few stickers, while my hometown team (Stampeders) has yet to send me anything!


To request your own Saskatchewan Roughriders' fan pack, e-mail them at stevem@saskriders.com

Originally posted Jan 20th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment