Saturday, January 21, 2012

Signed Plekanec Card in the Mail!

The other day I received two autographed cards in the mail from Tomas Plekanec of the Montreal Canadiens! On November 26th, 2011, I had mailed out cards to various Canadian hockey teams such as the Canadiens. I had previously received an autographed card from Rene Bourque, of the Calgary Flames. This time, about one and a half months later, Plekanec mailed me back the two cards I sent him but with his signature on them. As a collector of sport cards, and virtually everything else, I am definitely encouraged to keep mailing cards in the hopes of having them signed!



To try having your own cards signed by a Montreal Canadiens player send a small note, a self-addressed envelope, and the card of your choice to the address below.

[Name of person]
c/o The Montreal Canadiens
1909, avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal
Montreal, QC, CANADA
H3C 5L2

Originally posted Jan 19th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment